Checkpoint SL Frameset is a carbon gravel bike frame for epic all-road adventures. OCLV Carbon, a gravel-smoothing IsoSpeed decoupler, extra mounts for essential accessories and massive tyre clearance make it the ideal starting point for a lightweight, high-performance gravel bike build.
You're in it for the adventure and want a performance gravel bike so you can go further and faster. You spend long days in the saddle, and want the gravel-smoothing ride of Trek's exclusive IsoSpeed decoupler on your dream gravel bike build.
A 500 Series OCLV Carbon frame with Rear IsoSpeed, adjustable horizontal sliding dropouts, a Checkpoint carbon disc fork, fender and rack mounts, and Control Freak internal cable routing. It comes with a headset and is built for 12 mm thru axles, flat-mount disc brakes, and BB90 bottom bracket.
Our highest-end gravel frameset is the ideal starting point for a performance gravel bike build. It's covered in extra mounts that make it easy to carry your gear the way you want, it has an IsoSpeed decoupler for compliance on rough terrain and it includes horizontal sliding dropouts that make it easy to build as a singlespeed.
- The IsoSpeed decoupler cuts down on fatiguing bumps in gravel so you can wander more, reach new places and stay stronger for longer
- This bike is exceedingly versatile and suited to a wide variety of riding styles, including gravel rides, bikepacking and daily commutes
- Extra mounts on the top tube, seat tube and both sides of the down tube make it easy to carry extra gear and water
- Massive tyre clearance means you can use tyres up to 45 c for extra traction and stability in any conditions
- Horizontal sliding dropouts make it easy to fine-tune your geometry or build it up as a singlespeed
|CARBON RED SMOKE
|49, 52, 54, 56, 58, 61
|601842343326, 601842343333, 601842343340, 601842343357, 601842343364, 601842343371
|SKUs / Part Numbers
|1040774, 1040775, 1040776, 1040777, 1040778, 1040779
Please note: Manufacturers can sometimes change the specification of the products from time to time.
Trust our 14 years of experience in the bicycle insurance industry. Our comprehensive, customisable, and competitively priced coverage includes easy online quotes, fast claims handling, and expert customer service.
We offer 10 days free cover with all new bikes purchased, provided by our insurance partner VeloLife. You will be covered for the first 10 days of ownership against theft and accidental damage, so you can purchase with confidence.
Give yourself the comfort of no obligation free insurance, make sure you have peace of mind from the moment you leave the store. If anything happens to the bike in the first 10 days of ownership, know you are covered!