Checkpoint ALR Frameset is an outstanding platform for your dream gravel bike. It's built with lightweight aluminium tubes, covered in extra mounts for gear and accessories, includes a carbon disc fork and has clearance to run up to 45c tyres. Plus, it includes adjustable horizontal sliding dropouts so you have the option to build it up as a singlespeed.
You hear words like 'gravel' and 'grit' and think, 'Bring it on'. You want to build up a single durable, ultra-versatile gravel bike that's ready for any adventure, including bikepacking, gravel races and commuting.
A 300 Series Alpha Aluminium frame with massive tyre clearance, Checkpoint carbon disc fork, rack and mudguard mounts, and a cartridge-bearing headset. Built for 12 mm thru axles, flat-mount disc brakes and BB86.5 bottom bracket.
Build your gravel bike exactly the way you want. Checkpoint ALR Frameset gives you a solid head start on your dream build with a lightweight frame, carbon fork and gravel-specific details like extra mounts for endless customisation options.
- This bike is exceedingly versatile and suited to a wide variety of riding styles, including gravel rides, bikepacking and daily commutes
- Massive tyre clearance means you can use tyres up to 45 c for extra traction and stability in any conditions
- Mounts on the seat tube and both sides of the down tube make it easy to carry extra gear and water
- Internal cable routing with Control Freak Cable Management keeps things smooth, quiet and clean
- Horizontal sliding dropouts make it easy to fine-tune your geometry or build it up as a singlespeed
|49, 52, 54, 56, 58, 61
|601842343241, 601842343258, 601842343265, 601842343272, 601842343289, 601842343296
|SKUs / Part Numbers
|1040768, 1040769, 1040770, 1040771, 1040772, 1040773
Please note: Manufacturers can sometimes change the specification of the products from time to time.
Trust our 14 years of experience in the bicycle insurance industry. Our comprehensive, customisable, and competitively priced coverage includes easy online quotes, fast claims handling, and expert customer service.
We offer 10 days free cover with all new bikes purchased, provided by our insurance partner VeloLife. You will be covered for the first 10 days of ownership against theft and accidental damage, so you can purchase with confidence.
Give yourself the comfort of no obligation free insurance, make sure you have peace of mind from the moment you leave the store. If anything happens to the bike in the first 10 days of ownership, know you are covered!