Now with lightning fast Wi-Fi connectivity, KICKR BIKE stands alone as the most connected smart bike.
- A robust 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi connection transfers ride data to your computer, tablet or smartphone instantaneously.
- Combines KICKR?s legendary resistance and grade simulation technologies to replicate the sensation of riding outdoors
- Virtual shifting allows you to match the gear ratios of your outdoor bike: Reality Shift replicates most major group sets to create the most personalised ride experience
- Power range: 2,200 watts
- TrueFit matches KICKR BIKE?s fit to your outdoor bike?s exact geometry: from saddle height to crank length to reach
- KICKR BIKE?s new motor stays quiet at high cadence, keeping the sound down during max efforts
- Fully compatible with Wahoo's trainer accessory ecosystem
Wahoo training ecosystem
Everything is connected. Use an ELEMNT computer to control trainer resistance. Pair POWERLINK pedals to a ROLLR for smart power tracking. HEADWIND tracks TICKR heart rate output and adjusts fan speed accordingly. Choose the smartest training environment on the market to keep your performance at the top of the class.
We've all been dropped from a group ride, but getting dropped by your Bluetooth connection is the worst! Wahoo has the answer. A stable connection over Wi-Fi keeps you riding with the group and focused on your training.
|SKUs / Part Numbers||5310130|
Please note: Manufacturers can sometimes change the specification of the products from time to time.
Trust our 14 years of experience in the bicycle insurance industry. Our comprehensive, customisable, and competitively priced coverage includes easy online quotes, fast claims handling, and expert customer service.
We offer 10 days free cover with all new bikes purchased, provided by our insurance partner VeloLife. You will be covered for the first 10 days of ownership against theft, accidental damage and public liability, so you can purchase with confidence.
Give yourself the comfort of no obligation free insurance, make sure you have peace of mind from the moment you leave the store. If anything happens to the bike in the first 10 days of ownership, know you are covered!