A versatile double pannier packed with features that securely mounts to compatible MIK racks.
- MIK mounting system provides secure, integrated mounting with compatible racks
- Made from durable, waterproof material to help keep your gear safe
- The large compartment holds shape for easy loading and unloading with a roll-top buckle closure
- External pockets and compartments help organise accessories and gear
- The sturdy handle pairs with the MIK system to make this double pannier easy to remove and carry
- Reflective materials enhance visibility with a stylish finish
Bontrager Commuter Double Pannier
The Bontrager Commuter Double Pannier is a versatile double pannier packed with features that securely mounts to compatible MIK racks.
MIK: Mounting is Key
MIK racks and bags feature a keyed install system that secures your bags to your rack but still makes it easy to remove them when you need to.
How MIK works
Slide the MIK bag onto the MIK rack. Once you hear a click, the installation is complete. If you want to remove the bag, simply insert the key and press. Once pressed the bag can be removed.
Roll-top buckle closure
Keep your belongings secure and dry throughout the commute with a roll-top buckled waterproof closure that's quick and easy to use.
Two external pockets and internal compartments help you organise gear and keep valuables secure over rough roads.
- Fasergehalt: 100% Polyurethane-coated Polyester
|SKUs / Part Numbers||5250811|
Please note: Manufacturers can sometimes change the specification of the products from time to time.
Trust our 14 years of experience in the bicycle insurance industry. Our comprehensive, customisable, and competitively priced coverage includes easy online quotes, fast claims handling, and expert customer service.
We offer 10 days free cover with all new bikes purchased, provided by our insurance partner VeloLife. You will be covered for the first 10 days of ownership against theft and accidental damage, so you can purchase with confidence.
Give yourself the comfort of no obligation free insurance, make sure you have peace of mind from the moment you leave the store. If anything happens to the bike in the first 10 days of ownership, know you are covered!